Friday, March 9, 2012
What’s in store for commercial and industrial real estate in Fairfield and Westchester counties? Get expert insight into what to expect as these regions regain their economic footing.
- Kenneth McCarthy, Senior Economist, Senior Managing Director, Research, Cushman & Wakefield Inc.
- The Fairfield County Commercial Real Estate Brokers Panel on the local commercial and industrial outlook
- Moderator: Steven F. Kirn, Partner, McGladrey & Pullen, LLP
- James Fagan, Senior Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield of Connecticut, Inc.
- M. Jeffers Ryer, SIOR, CCIM, Chairman & CEO, Ryer Associates – Danbury
- Glenn Walsh, Senior Director, Brokerage Services Group, Westchester County, NY, Cushman & Wakefield
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center (CERC) update on the Sitefinder® real estate tool
- Release of survey on real estate market expectations conducted by CBIA, CERC, and DataCore Partners. Sponsored by Farmington Bank and O’Conner Davies Munns & Dobbins LLP.